Sunday, April 17, 2011

The 100-day, chin to toe challenge

One of my speaking partners, a taichi and gong fu guy, just IMd me that he's starting this stretching program and I think I'm going to join him.


The goal is to be able to get your chin to your toes in 100 days. I'm not sure if that's even an option because of my build, but I'm game. If I can get a good method for achieving side splits too, I'll add that on.

I've made progress with my hamstrings and the bend at my hips is deeper, but my calves still burn. If anyone's interested in joining, I'm going to do this and straddle stretches. 

1 comment:

Jiujitsunista said...

Awesome. I might try this too... but like you, I'm not sure my body can do this. My legs (and monkey arms) are actually too long for my body. ..but even if I can't get my chin to my feet, I am sure it would help with flexibility!